Primitive man was a roughing it kinda dude. He camped everyday, had wolves for pets (probably), and came up with a few groundbreaking inventions -- like the wheel and fire, NBD.
He was a bad. ass. His best tool?
A stick. He used it to build fires, spear wooly mammoths into submission, and poke things.
Once again, the trusty twig has proven itself as the most useful tool on earth. Presenting The Twig Pod: a collapsible ultra lightweight monopod with more uses than one!
Equipped with a pointy foot, this aluminum monopod lets you prop up your camera in the great outdoors. Straight in the turf! Plus, a ball-head mount will have you shooting vertically, horizontally, or from any angle.
It's super easy to assemble. When you're done, collapse it just like a tent rod into four 8-inch parts and tuck it into the included linen carrying pouch.
Use this pod to keep your shot steady when you find yourself in low light or to take group shots with a self-timer. Or, use it to catch awe-inspiring time-lapses or long exposure star trails!
You can even hold it out in front of you to take a self-portrait from greater than an arm's length away!
Keep it handy when traveling, camping, hiking, or at concerts. Portable and multi-functional, it's man's best stick ever.
- Collapsible + lightweight (weighs less than half a pound!)
- Bungee tension line runs down center, allowing for rods to collapse into 4 parts
- Pointed foot for propping into the ground
- Multi-use: steady shots in low light, take self-timed photos, or use it as an extension for self-portraits
- Ideal for compact cameras; fits standard tripod thread (does not work with DSLRs)
- Perfect for traveling, camping, picnics, hiking, concerts + more
- Made from heat treated aluminum -strengthened for quality & durability
- 25" extended; 8" collapsed
- Linen carrying pouch included
Estimated Arrival Date: June 06 to June 13
Return Policy: Item is final and cannot be replaced or returned.